nonomarket.com and its subdomains (collectively, the “Site”) is a website operated by nono Market LLC (hereinafter “nono Market,” “us,” or “we”). To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
1. Consent to Terms
2. What we collect
When you use the Site or the Services, we may collect information about you and your use of the Site, including but not limited to "Personal Information" and “Usage Information."
• Personal Information. Personal Information is information that you provide to us that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal information is collected only when you communicate directly with us. The types of personal information we collect may include information such as your name, postal address, phone number, and email address.
The Personal Information that we collect is used to create and maintain your account, to provide our Services to you, to improve our Services, and to help us communicate with you.
Usage Information. "Usage Information" is information that cannot be used to contact or identify you. Usage information includes passively collected information about your activities on our Site, such as usage data, IP address, and web browser information to the extent that information is not linked to your Personal Information. We may use standard technology, including, but not limited to "cookies" to collect information about how you use the site. A cookie is a small text file that allows a website to recognize your computer or account. Cookies can track information such as how often you use the Site, what pages you view, and where you go after leaving the Site. The cookies are not connected to any Personal Information about you.
• Your Communications with Us. If you contact us with questions, comments, or to provide feedback about the Site or Services, we may store such communications, including personal information included in the communications, so we can respond to you effectively.
• Children Under Age 13. Neither the Site nor the Services are marketed to or directed towards people under the age of 18. We do not seek to collect any personal information from children. If we become aware that personal information from a child under the age of 13 has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
3. Special offers: Consent and Opting Out
By registering an account through the Site or using the Services, you are consenting to receive certain email communications such as special offers, informational materials, and administrative notices.
You have the option to opt out of receiving special offers and informational materials from us. You may not opt out of emails from us regarding administrative purposes. If you wish to opt-out of receiving offers and informational materials, you may do so at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How We Share Information
We never sell or rent information we collect about you (collectively, “User Information”). We may, however, share information with some third parties as follows:
• We may disclose User Information to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
• We may disclose any User Information to any of our partners, affiliates, or subsidiaries for the purposes of providing you with Services or operating the Site. Examples of this could include sharing your name and address with a shipping vendor to deliver products you order or sharing Usage Information with analytics vendors that help us monitor the use and effectiveness of the Site.
• If Nono Market LLC is merged with or acquired by another company, we may transfer User Information to such company. We are not responsible for notifying you of such changes.
• We may disclose User Information if required to do so by law (including, but not limited to, court orders, subpoenas, or warrants) or if we reasonably believe that the disclosure is necessary to comply with the law. We may also disclose User Information as necessary to protect or defend our rights or property.
5. Removing Personal Information
6. How We Protect Information
nono Market LLC takes the security of your Personal Information seriously and takes precautions to protect such information. We implement reasonable precautions and industry standard safeguards to help protect your Personal Information to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
nono Market LLC reserves the right to change this policy at any time. When changes are made, we will make the revised version available and will indicate the date the revisions were made. Changes are effective as of the revision date indicated unless otherwise noted. Your continued use of the Site or the Service after such posting will constitute acceptance of the revised policy by you.